How your gift helps the Division of Rheumatology
The Johns Hopkins Division of Rheumatology is dedicated to helping patients live successful and fulfilling lives despite the struggles of living with a rheumatic disease. Our goal is to find better treatments and identify the causes of many forms of autoimmune and inflammatory disease. To this end, we are engaged in groundbreaking research into the causes, treatment, and prevention of the rheumatic diseases. In addition, we are committed to the education, support, and care of those who suffer from these diseases. We have incredibly talented people working within the Division dedicated to the clinical, research and educational advances needed to support our mission. We believe our success is truly measured by the groundbreaking research being performed in the lab and the comprehensive, compassionate care being provided by our clinicians.
Private philanthropy is often the “spark” that ignites new and novel discovery. Gifts to the Division of Rheumatology have had a major impact on our ability to do novel research related to Scleroderma and other autoimmune diseases. We invite your partnership as we move ever closer to finding a cure for autoimmune and rheumatic disease.
How can you help?
- Make a financial gift in honor of a physician or in memory of a loved one.
- Learn about specific projects and opportunities to support our work.
- Include the Division of Rheumatology in your estate plans by contacting the Office of Gift Planning.
How can your financial gift make a difference?
Your financial contribution:
- enables our scientists and physicians to move closer to discovering better treatments, prolonging life, and finding a cure
- supports research projects
- supports our efforts to improve quality of life for our patients
- helps us to acquire essential equipment and supplies for the laboratory
- funds patient education
- supports a rheumatology fellowships
How can you make a financial gift?
Tax-deductible donations supporting the work of the John Hopkins Division of Rheumatology can be sent to the following address:
Johns Hopkins at Keswick
Office of Advancement Services
Attn: RevMgmt-Department of Medicine
3910 Keswick Road, Suite N2100
Baltimore, MD 21211
Donations can also be made using our Online Giving Form. All gifts, large and small, are greatly appreciated. Checks should be made payable to Johns Hopkins University.
We sincerely thank you for your support!