Homa Timlin, MD, MScAssistant Professor of Medicine
- MD: University of Carol Davila, Romania.
- MSc: London University, United Kingdom.
- Internship and Residency: National Health Service (UK), Lincoln Hospital (NY).
- Fellowship/Rheumatology: Oxford Deanery, United Kingdom.
- Post–doctoral Fellowship/Lupus: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Post–doctoral Fellowship/Rheumatology: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
Dr Homa Timlin earned an MD in Medicine, a Master degree in clinical Immunology, and obtained MRCP (member of Royal College of Physician) as well as ABIM certification in internal medicine. Upon completion of rheumatology fellowships (Oxford Deanery) in the United Kingdom, and internal medicine, in the United States of America, she joined the Johns Hopkins Lupus Center. After a one-year postdoctoral Lupus Fellowship under the mentorship of Dr. Michelle Petri, she finished her post-doctoral Fellowship in Rheumatology at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She is a faculty member in Medicine within the Johns Hopkins Division of Rheumatology and has clinical and investigative interest in lupus, lupus nephritis, and general rheumatology.
Receive the Latest News from Johns Hopkins Rheumatology
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Johns Hopkins Rheumatology.