Questions Covered in this video
- What is the flu?
- Which flu vaccine should a patient with a rheumatic disease receive?
- Should a rheumatic patient receive the high-dose vaccine?
- Will the flu shot protect me 100% from getting the flu this season?
- How do I know if I have the flu and are there any treatments available?
- What if I have an egg allergy? Is it still safe to receive the flu shot?
- Can pregnant women receive the flu vaccine?
Receive the Latest News from Johns Hopkins Rheumatology
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Johns Hopkins Rheumatology.